Lawncare & Maintenance:
Experience with standers, walk behind & push mowers, as well as weed eaters and blowers.
Experienced in service and installation.
Must be able to work independently and have the ability to diagnose causes of system failures.
Landscape Installation & Maintenance:
Be familiar with plant materials and identification, paver patios, drainage installation and general landscaping.
Must be a licensed applicator in the state of Kansas or work rapidly toward certification with assistance from the company.
Heinen team members take pride in their company and their work.
- Team members must display professional behavior and appearance, be available to work 40 to 55 hours a week including some Saturdays and have reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license is preferred.
- No smoking at job sites or in vehicles.
- Pay is hourly depending on experience, driving ability, and communication skills.
- Vacation and paid holidays, as well as overtime.
- Medical and retirement plans.
If you are interested in joining the best landscaping group in the area, please fill out the form below to provide us with a little information about yourself.