Heinen Core Values
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Thank and show appreciation to each other and to our customers.
- Quickly and professionally respond to requests.
- Bring integrity to all business dealings.
- Know our jobs well and perform them to the best of our ability.
- Promptly greet every person with a smile and provide undivided attention.
- Closely listen, be friendly, considerate, effective and efficient.
- Deliver high quality, well cared for products and materials.
- Demonstrate high standards of resources and workmanship.
- Stay ahead of new product and service trends.
- In a solution-oriented manner, share our knowledge with customers.
- Respect one another and nature.
Heinen Landscape and Irrigation, a full service locally owned landscape, irrigation and maintenance company, is looking to hire a f/t residential irrigation technician to learn and grow with our outstanding company. We are looking for someone that is eager to learn and has an outgoing personality. Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with homeowners and conduct themselves in a professional manner. Irrigation experience is not required, but would be a plus.
- Troubleshoot & repair components of commercial & residential irrigation systems
- Repair & maintain valves
- Install & program controllers
- Locate existing zones and valves
- Perform pump and sprinkler head repairs & replacement
- System activations & winterization
Benefits for full time position include:
- Hourly rate of $18-$24
- Vacation and paid holidays, as well as overtime.
- Health care coverage
- 401K investment plan
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in joining the best landscaping group in the area, please fill out the form to provide us with a little information about yourself.
Be sure to express your career objectives, skills and talents.
Thank you for considering a career at Heinen Landscape & Irrigation!